Data is the new oil. Understanding how data and machine learning is allowing organisations to
understand customers and how the revival of artificial intelligence with techniques like deep
learning are rapidly changing the competitive landscape and ecosystem is key to remaining
In this programme, the instructors will share their experiences in building cloud, big data and
analytics companies and projects over the last two decades.
You will gain insights into how an organisation’s data can be ingested by leveraging current best
practices and why leading data companies such as Google, Facebook are created and/or
depending on open source tools such as Hadoop, Spark, R, and Python.
During the programme, there will be opportunities to explore and discuss and remove the myth
and hype around big data, data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
• Overview of Big Data Analytics, Data Science,
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• The data analytics process, challenges and
• Building your data analytics/science and engineering
• A deep dive into data analytics projects
• The dark truth of data analytics
At the end of the programme, you would be able to:
• Understand the current state of the art of big data infrastructure and analytics
• Be able to understand whether to buy or rent data infrastructure
• Take away a blueprint on how to build a data science team and project in order to pivot the company towards becoming a data-centric organisation
Who Should Attend
CXO, Business Unit Heads, Senior Managers