Data is the new oil. Understanding how data and machine learning is allowing organisations to understand customers and how the revival of artificial intelligence with techniques like deep learning are rapidly changing the competitive landscape and ecosystem is key to remaining relevant.
In this programme, the instructors will share their experiences in building cloud, big data and analytics companies and projects over the last two decades.
You will gain insights into how an organisation’s data can be ingested by leveraging current best practices and why leading data companies such as Google, Facebook are created and/or depending on open source tools such as Hadoop, Spark, R, and Python.
During the programme, there will be opportunities to explore and discuss and remove the myth and hype around big data, data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
1. Overview of Big Data Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
2. The data analytics process, challenges and applications
3. Building your data analytics/science and engineering team
At the end of the programme, participants would be able to:
• understand the current state of the art of big data infrastructure and analytics
• Understand whether to buy or rent data infrastructure
• Take away a blueprint on how to build a data science team and project in order to pivot the company towards become a data-centric organisation.
Who Should Attend
CXO, Business Unit Heads, Senior Managers
19 Dec 2018 14 Mar 2019
0.5 Day 9.00am to 1.00pm
National University of Singapore University Town
Singapore Citizens & Singapore PRs or International Participant