Part-time needy undergraduate students who are Singapore Citizens may apply for NUS Financial Aid, which is administered by the NUS Office of Financial Aid (within the Office of Admissions). Needy students will be offered a Financial Aid Package if they are found eligible. The Financial Aid Package that is offered may comprise a combination of the Tuition Fee Loan, NUS Study Loan (tuition fee portion only) and MOE Bursary, depending on the extent of the student’s level of need which is assessed based on the declared family income and mitigating factors, if any.

Details of the Financial Aid schemes can be found at:

CPF cannot be used to pay the fees for part-time studies.

Yes, you can. You will need to submit an application for PSEA Funds using Ad Hoc Withdrawal Form. More details on Ad Hoc Withdrawal can be found at

SDF funds are not available for courses above the Diploma level.

There is no sponsorship provided to part-time students. You may, however, approach your company for sponsorship, which is to sponsor you for your course.

Please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 6516-2870 or send an email to