Career Conversion Programme (CCP) for Digital Sales Executive
Developed by QuickDesk Pte Ltd in partnership with the National University of Singapore (NUS) and SGTech, the Career Conversion Programme (CCP) for Digital Sales Executive* aims to reskill mid-career switchers for digital sales and business development jobs across various industries.
To participate in this Place-and-Train programme, the PMETs must be hired into the new role (relevant to digital sales) before embarking on the 6-month CCP.
*formerly known as the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for Digital Sales Executive
Who is a Digital Sales Executive?
A Digital Sales Executive will be able to plan, implement, and optimize sales and marketing efforts across various online and offline channels for the company.
PMETs will acquire the skills to:
- Build personal and company brand awareness;
- Plan and implement integrated marketing activities across digital channels within the allocated budgets;
- Evaluate and address customer needs;
- Qualify and convert prospective clients;
- Effectively engage with clients to set appointments, and follow-up to close deals;
- Present the company’s value proposition clearly to close deals with confidence.
Interested individuals and employers need to meet the following criteria:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore with a valid Unique Entity Number (UEN) with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA);
- Offer a full-time PMET position related to job role which the CCP is for, with a minimum fixed monthly salary of $2,300 or more, and at least a 12-month employment contract;
- Ensure that new hires are not:
||A shareholder of the CCP company, or its related companies;
||Related to the owner(s) of the company; and
||Immediate ex-staff of the company or its related companies.
- Must put in place structured on-the-job training for the candidate; and
- Commit to CCP training arrangements for the trainees.
The Programme is open to all company-sponsored applicants who meet the following General Eligibility Criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) aged 21 years and above;
- New hires must have graduated or completed NS, whichever is later, at least two years at the point of application;
- Must be a newly hired PMET (i.e. not more than three (3) months from date of employment), and nominated by an eligible company for the CCP;
- Must not be in a similar job role prior to joining the CCP;
- Must not be a shareholder of the participating company, or its related companies;
- Must not be related to the owner(s) of the participating company; and
- Must not be immediate ex-staff of participating company or its related companies.
Aligned with Singapore’s Skills Framework for ICT, trainees will undergo the following training modules conducted by QuickDesk and NUS School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (NUS SCALE):
DIGITAL SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (by QuickDesk)
DIGITAL MARKETING & DATA ANALYTICS (by NUS)
- Design and build sales processes
- Build both inbound and outbound prospecting strategies and plans
- Set sales goals and track real-time sales and marketing analytics
- Manage leads and customers with a CRM system
- Streamline and automate follow-up processes for conversion
These 4 courses provide an optimal blend and understanding of digital marketing strategies, tools, social media platforms and how participants should tap into data to make sense of their marketing efforts.
• Digital Marketing
• Digital Media Marketing
• Data Analytics Begins With Me
• Data Visualization Begins With Me
Award of Certification
Upon completion of the CCP, trainees will obtain a certificate in Digital Sales by QuickDesk and three industry-recognised certificates in Digital Marketing by NUS, which will provide them with the necessary credentials to kickstart a career in digital sales.
- QuickDesk Certificate of Completion in Digital Sales
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media Marketing
- Data Analytics Begins With Me
- Data Visualization Begins With Me
(Certificates of Completion will be awarded upon successful completion for the above courses)
National University of Singapore and SGTech
To encourage employers to hire mid-career switchers without prior experience or skills, funding support (as shown below) will be provided. Salary support will be provided for new hires enrolled into the CCP. Employers will pay the nett course fees and salary.
Funding to Employers
(for new hires employed between 1 September 2020 to 31 March 2022)***
Up to 35% of monthly salary
(capped at S$2,000 per month during training and retention period)
Up to 45% of monthly salary
(capped at S$3,000 per month during training and retention period)
Course Fee* Subsidy
Up to 70% Course Fees
Up to 90%** Course Fees
For Singapore Citizens/ Permanent Residents sponsored by SMEs or Mature Singapore Citizen trainees
*Course Fees – Funding limits may differ
1. Long-term Unemployed – being unemployed and actively seeking employment for 6 months or more
2. Mature Singapore Citizens – 40 years old and above are eligible for Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
** Enhanced course fee funding of additional 20% is claimed on reimbursement model upon successful completion of the programme through the Training Partners Gateway (TPGateway). Hence, all companies will pay the 30% non-funded portion of the course fee upon application.
The 20% course fee top-up (funded by SSG) can be claimed at the end of the programme by:
• Company-sponsored trainees (Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents) who are eligible for the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS) and;
• Mature trainees (Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above) who are eligible for the Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES).
They must however apply for the enhanced funding not less than 30 days at the start of the programme.
For more information, you can refer to the TPGateway Self-Help Guides.
***Salary support for the CCP is as follows:
• For hires before 1st September 2020, you can receive salary support of between 70% and 90% for six months.
• For new hires from 1st September 2020 to 31st March 2022, you will receive salary support of between 35% and 45% for the programme's training duration plus an additional period of retention (which is equivalent to the training duration). Eligible companies will also receive between 25% and 50% of salary subsidy through the Jobs Growth Initiative (JGI). Download the JGI factsheet here.
Employers will need to note that there are two components of the course fees payable i.e. to QuickDesk and to NUS respectively.
A. Payable to QuickDesk
|Course Fee (Per Participant)
||Less 70% Course Fee Funding
||Total Fee Payable
|Digital Media Marketing
|Data Analytics Begins With Me
|Data Visualization Begins With Me