Chatbots on the mobile phone or web site are becoming a popular method to interact and service
an organisation’s customers. This 1-day programme will enable you to build a basic Chatbot
with no programming requirement. It is designed for organisations wanting to build and launch
a Chatbot service on their web or as a mobile service.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the tools and landscape of the Bot ecosystem
- Build a basic FAQ Bot for an organisation
- Deploy the Bot into a website or integrate with a Bot channel such as Skype, Webchat or Slack
- Handle technical queries the capabilities to build a useful and relevant Chatbot system.
- Use an online and comprehensive Chatbot system to quickly develop and deploy a real conversation style FAQ Chatbot system at minimal costs.
- Bots 101
- Understanding Types of Bots (Breakout)
- Lab: Developing a Confirmation Bot
- Exercise: Develop a Yelling Bot
- Principles of Bot Design (Breakout)
- Google Dialogflow
- Lab: Dialogflow Walkthrough
- Lab: Training and Testing Dialogflow
- Dialogflow Deep Dive (Hands-on)
- Key Concepts
- Intents, Entities and Dialog Control
- Making your Bot Available: Integrations
- Lab: Dialogflow with Knowledge Connectors
- Lab: Web Integration with Dialogflow
- Lab: Facebook Messenger Integration with Dialogflow
- Mini-Project: Build Your Own Intelligent Bot (For Application of Concepts)
- Q & A
Note: It is COMPULSORY for participants to have a Google Account set up and with Google Assistant installed in their mobile phones in order to attend this course.
Preferably with experience in Python and Google Cloud AI
Who Should Attend
Software Engineers, Programmers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Frontline Staff, Customer Service Officers
Mode of Training
Online Workshop using Zoom
Mr Kumar Sambhav
Mr Kumar Sambhav is an HPC Specialist with NUS Information Technology. He is a member of the Research Computing team which provides high performance computing resources and software consulting support to the wide NUS research community. He is a Big Data Subject Matter Expert and an AI enthusiast with experiences ranging from leading mid-size technical teams to running start-ups.
Kumar has been working since 2011, in varied roles, for Big Data, Data Analytics and AI centric projects. He has worked as Software Consultant for 3 years managing highly critical financial data pipelines and reporting/visualization systems and has been rated “Star Performer” for his contributions to the projects he undertook. He is an AlumNUS and graduated from Institute of Systems Science in 2016 with a Master of Technology (Software Engineering) degree.
Kumar has been teaching in various programs ever since he started working. He has taught subjects on a wide spectrum ranging from basic Software Engineering to Artificial Intelligence practices. Most recently, he has been teaching Machine Learning in Practice to NUS students as a Design Your Own Module course. He is really fond of digital assistants and focusses a lot of his research on developing new and better chatbots.