Customer experience happens in every offline interaction to online transaction. A good customer experience drives customer retention, brand loyalty and revenue growth. There are many routes to improve your customer experience management, such as doing better customer service based on experience, as well as evidence from data. The old management adage tells us “you cannot manage what you do not measure”.
This 2-day course will enable you to take advantage of data analytics to understand what really matters to a customer. The tools metrics to assess customer touchpoints and data points against which you can track and analyse are included in the programme. This will demonstrate accountability and allow you to better understand, act on and align efforts in customer experience management.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to measure customer experience effectively
- Apply analytics to customer journey, customer feedback and review
- Make use of real-time customer data captured online
- Learn how to use customer analytics to make evidence-based decisions in customer service, marketing and customer relationship management
The topics will cover:
- Customer Experience and Customer Journey
- Customer Research Methods
- Online Customer Experience
- Workshop: Customer Journey Mapping
- Survey Questionnaire Design
- Workshop: Customer Survey Design
- Customer Data Analytics Methods
- Data Visualisations and storytelling
- Workshop: Survey Data Analysis
- A Primer of Text Analytics
- Workshop: Customer Feedback Analysis
Basic understanding of data analytics
Who Should Attend
Professionals and managers who are responsible for customer experience management
Mode of Training
On-campus or Online (Live)
Dr. Guo Lei
Guo Lei is an active educator and researcher in data science, behavioural study and design thinking, with extensive experience in delivering practice-based learning programmes and applied research projects with successful results.
Starting her career in Singapore as a marketing practitioner, Dr Guo worked across manufacturing, entertainment and education industries. She was the Chief Representative in China for a Singapore listed company. She was also responsible for setting up Shanghai Office and promoting executive education programmes for NUS Business School in Greater China market.
With the aspiration of bridging the gap between research and practice, Dr Guo pursued her PhD in the UK, where she worked on large-scale research projects with Cambridge University Service Alliance, BAE Systems and China Mobile.
Dr Guo returned to Singapore and joined NUS as a faculty member in 2011. She has particular experience in tackling complex challenges through applied research and education. She was the Principal Investigator for a series of research projects to inform better public transport policy decisions. She consults local and overseas corporate clients on data analytics, user experience design and service innovation. Dr Guo teaches executive programmes of Data Analytics and Design Thinking at NUS. She has a passion for engaging and inspiring working professionals at all levels by applying the theory to real world business applications.
Dr Guo holds a PhD in Marketing from University of Exeter, an MBA from University of Adelaide and a BA in Literature from Beijing Normal University.