This full-day workshop provides a foundational explanation of what Business Agility is, when to use it, and how it affects traditional business models.
The workshop focuses upon the 7 Principles of Business Agility that provide consistent governance across the 3 domains of Customer, Product and Operational agility.
Participants will develop competencies under each principle to ensure they understand and can immediately apply what they have learned in the classroom, to increase the agility of their respective organisations.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the value of Business Agility for the organization
- Describe the main components of the Business Agility Framework
- Develop competencies in a variety of agile techniques including:
- Visual canvases
- Delegation boards
- Minimum viable products
- Minimum viable processes
- Data analytics
- Team competency development
- Measure the organisation’s current agile maturity index
- Defining Business Agility
- Principle 1 – Realise a Shared Vision
- Principle 2 – Maximise Autonomy
- Principle 3 – Realise Value Quickly
- Principle 4 – Minimise Waste
- Principle 5 – Use Data to Drive Decisions
- Principle 6 – Continually Develop Competencies
- Principle 7 – Learn & Have Fun Together
Whilst there are no formal pre-requisites, this course will benefit those with at least one year of full-time working experience.
Who Should Attend
All working professionals that are required to adopt agile business practices, models and techniques.
Mode of Training
On-campus or Online (Live)
Mr. Jamie Donoghue
Jamie Donoghue, a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and New Zealand, has spent over 19 years improving Business and IT Services for government agencies and private companies in the United Kingdom, Australia and Asia.
His experience spans the full spectrum of management functions including: Strategy, Governance, Business Development, Management Consultancy, Programme and Project Management, Service Management and Technical Specialist roles.
He combines his practical working knowledge and deep understanding of international best practices to design and deliver competency-based workshops that have real-life applicability.