The Lean Six Sigma Foundation (Yellow Belt) programme introduces process improvement methodologies, which enhance day-to-day operational management and process control. Participants will acquire the skills for mapping processes and data collection, paving the way for effective project work and sustaining improved performance.
The programme employs interactive, web-based eLearning, accessible across desktop and
mobile platforms. This provides participants with the time flexibility of being able to decide
when and where they want to complete their modules, as well as providing a broader, richer
At the end of the course, participants will learn:
- About the origins of Lean and Lean thinking
- To identify the five principals of Lean and the eight types of waste
- The five-step DMAIC process and the use of the tools within each phase
- How to collect and analyse data
- To lead small improvement projects such as Plan-DoCheck-Act (PDCA)
The 5 WHYS of NUS SCALE Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Certification
- Enables you to lead successful initiatives and grow your teams and your business
- Gives you the skills, tools and title in applying LSS to your business
- Helps you to build your capabilities, deliver results and optimise improvements with dedication
- Learn from the top educators in the industry, who are also on-the-ground LSS leaders, so they know what it takes to succeed
- Our reputable partner, Lean Methods Group, is a leading LSS course provider accredited by IACET and the International Association for Six Sigma Certification
Who Should Attend
- Executives who are interested in acquiring Lean Six Sigma certification to improve processes within their organisation.
- Professionals, managers and executives who need to support change management projects and initiatives.
- Professionals, managers and executives who are working towards Lean Six Sigma Advanced certification.
Participants will be awarded with NUS SCALE-Lean Methods Group Lean Six Sigma Foundation (Yellow Belt) Certificate, upon completion of eLearning modules and passing the online examination.
25 hours eLearning, 3 hours online examination
Mode of Training
About our partner
Lean Methods Group is a consulting firm focusing on Strategy, Innovation, Performance Excellence and Change Management. Working with clients across various industries, Lean Methods Group has developed a broad range of training with real-world application that is globally recognised and accredited. Underpinning everything entered into by Lean Methods Group are skills forged as a Lean Six Sigma leader. Together with NUS SCALE, our certification meets the highest standards and is recognised by the International Association of Six Sigma Certification (IASSC).