Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for Digital Sales Executive
Developed by QuickDesk Pte Ltd in partnership with the National University of Singapore (NUS) and SGTech, the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for Digital Sales Executive aims to reskill mid-career switchers for digital sales and business development jobs across various industries.
To participate in this Place-and-Train programme, the PMETs must be hired into the new role (relevant to digital sales) before embarking on the 6-month PCP.
Who is a Digital Sales Executive?
A Digital Sales Executive will be able to plan, implement, and optimize sales and marketing efforts across various online and offline channels for the company.
PMETs will acquire the skills to:
- Build personal and company brand awareness;
- Plan and implement integrated marketing activities across digital channels within the allocated budgets;
- Evaluate and address customer needs;
- Qualify and convert prospective clients;
- Effectively engage with clients to set appointments, and follow-up to close deals;
- Present the company’s value proposition clearly to close deals with confidence.
Interested individuals and employers need to meet the following criteria:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore;
- Issued valid employment contract to the participant within 3 months prior to the programme start date;
- Commit to the PCP training arrangements, including structured On-the-Job Training (OJT).
- Must be a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
- Minimum 21 years old;
- Graduated or completed National Service at least two years prior at the point of application;
- Not in the same job function prior to joining the PCP;
- Other employer-specific criteria or processes may apply.
Aligned with Singapore’s Skills Framework for ICT, trainees will undergo the following training modules conducted by QuickDesk and NUS School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (NUS SCALE):
Award of Certification
Upon completion of the PCP, trainees will obtain a certificate in Digital Sales by QuickDesk and three industry-recognised certificates in Digital Marketing by NUS, which will provide them with the necessary credentials to kickstart a career in digital sales.
- QuickDesk Certificate of Completion in Digital Sales
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media Marketing
- Data Analytics Begins With Me
- Data Visualization Begins With Me
(Certificates of Completion will be awarded upon successful completion for the above courses)
28 Jan 2021
(Application closing date:
7 Jan 2021)
National University of Singapore and SGTech
To encourage employers to hire mid-career switchers without prior experience or skills, funding support (as shown below) will be provided. Salary support will be provided for new hires enrolled into the PCP programme. Employers will pay the nett course fees and salary.
Funding to Employers
(for new hires employed during the period between 1 September 2020 to 28 February 2021)***
Up to 35% of monthly salary
(capped at S$2,000 per month for
Up to 45% of monthly salary
(capped at S$3,000 per month for
Course Fee* Subsidy
Up to 70% Course Fees
Up to 90%** Course Fees
For Singapore Citizens/ Permanent Residents sponsored by SMEs or Mature Singapore Citizen trainees
*Course Fees – Funding limits may differ
1. Long-term Unemployed – being unemployed and actively seeking employment for 6 months or more
2. Mature Singapore Citizens – 40 years old and above are eligible for Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES)
** Enhanced course fee funding of additional 20% is claimed on reimbursement model upon successful completion of the programme through the SkillsConnect. Hence all companies will pay the 30% non-funded portion of the course fee upon application. Refer to the SkillsConnect System Training Guide at skillsconnect.gov.sg for more information.
***Salary support for the PCP is as follows:
• For hires before 1st September 2020, you can receive salary support of between 70% and 90% for six months.
• For new hire from 1st September 2020 to 28 February 2021, you will receive salary support of between 35% and 45% for one year. Eligible companies will also receive between 25% and 50% of salary subsidy through the Jobs Growth Initiative (JGI). Download the JGI factsheet here.
Employers will need to note that there are two components of the course fees payable i.e. to QuickDesk and to NUS respectively.
A. Payable to QuickDesk
|Course Fee (Per Participant)
||Less 70% Course Fee Funding
||Total Fee Payable
Companies eligible for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS) or whose trainees are eligible for Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) can claim the additional 20% at the end of the programme. They must however apply for the enhanced funding not less than 30 days at the start of the programme. Refer to the SkillsConnect System Training Guide at skillsconnect.gov.sg for more information.
|Digital Media Marketing
|Data Analytics Begins With Me
|Data Visualization Begins With Me
How to apply
For enquiries and to apply to the PCP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.