Cloud computing brings faster innovation, flexible resources and economies of scale with the delivery of services through the Internet. With remote teams and diverse markets, cloud computing facilities collaboration in a secure environment expediently and with low start-up cost, bringing powerful applications and services to businesses of all sizes.
This course provides insight into the potential of cloud computing – from data storage and software services to computing on demand.
This is a fundamental course designed for participants who would like to know what cloud services are and how to implement cloud service especially for those who have not had any prior experience with cloud services.
This course aims to:
- Equip participants with essential knowledge and skills about cloud services and how to use resources from these services;
- Share and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using cloud services;
- Introduce and examine the basic concepts of cloud services in terms of how to create and utilize services such as infrastructure, platform, and application as a service (IaaS, PaaS, and AaaS); and
- Equip participants with an understanding and appreciation of the basic cloud concepts, and to apply cloud services in their work roles
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of using Cloud services;
- Decide whether it is suitable to move their company’s infrastructure, platform, and applications to the cloud services; and
- Apply basic cloud services in their work roles.
- Understand the services provided by the cloud.
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of deploying cloud services.
- Understand the differences between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Understand what public, private and hybrid cloud models are.
- Understand how cloud services that may solve your work challenges.
- Appreciate the security, privacy, compliance that the cloud services provided.
- Understand the service level agreements, and lifecycles of the cloud services.
Create a Microsoft Azure free account.
Who Should Attend
Anyone without any experiences with Cloud services.
Mode of Training