This course will provide you with the concept and application of a transformative mind-set shift and the ability to lead and rally your organisations to become more digital and agile to the needs of your operation and customers. You will be equipped with a sound understanding of agile and digital strategies and techniques to unleash new digital initiatives for developing innovative business strategies. Case studies on application of Digital Strategies would include the use of new technologies, capitalizing on digital trends best practices.
At the end of the course, participants will learn:
- Achieve enterprise digital agility
- Setup a digital capability within your organisations
- Strategise and lead digitisation initiatives
- Setting up measures to drive digital success
- Planning development infrastructure to support agile development
- Glean latest technology and digital trends
- Digital trends and challenges
- New business models
- Technologies shaping our world
- Opportunities from new technologies
- Agile and lean primer
- Agility from teams to enterprise for end-to-end delivery,
- Enabling architectures and technologies for continuous integration to deployment
- Visualizing the digital context and landscape
- Empathizing with the customer
- Identifying digitisation opportunities, and charting the digital roadmap
- Positioning digital products/applications and managing the digital portfolio
- Scoping the Minimal Viable Product (MVP) features and stories
- Managing the digital portfolio
- Planning the digital delivery
- Organizing digital teams with crossfunctional teams, and supporting structures
- Iterating product development to acceptance and delivery
- Generating growth through data and analytics (what are the key measures you should be considering)
- Bridging the gap between business and IT (architecture)
- Automating the product/application delivery
- Moving from legacy to more agile microservices architectures and platforms
- Security and other constraints consideration
- Strategising and leading the digitalisation effort in your organisation
- Overcoming challenges in your organisation
- Organising for digital agile delivery
- Transforming the digital development and business processes
- Getting started in your organisation
Case studies and experiential learning activities are introduced to reinforce the learning.
Participants should have:
- Participated in IT related projects; or
- Participated in or going to participate in Digital Transformation projects; or
- In the course of their work, act as stakeholders to IT department projects within their organization.
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit middle management personnel of organisations and enterprises who have the responsibility to lead and rally their organisation to become more digital and more agile to the needs of customers.
Mode of Training
Steven has helped to enable businesses
and multi-national companies through technology change for over 12+
years. An expert facilitator and agile coach, he has helped to
institutionalise collaborative ways of working though digital change
across the Asia Pacific region, including Australia, China, Singapore
With engagements across the Banking and Financial
Services, and Government - he has helped to coach, mentor and deliver
projects across a diverse portfolio of roles as Program Manager, Scrum
Master, Business Analyst, Transformation Coach, Mentor and Trainer.
the Airline Industry, he facilitated a discovery process that introduced
Business and Technology teams to a new way of collaborating on problems
and ideas that resulted in the adoption of Design Thinking, Lean and
Agile Practices for its e-Commerce teams.
His most recent engagement
with a multi-national company helped them through a journey from paper
to digital - changing the business fundamentally for 30,000 front office
staff, as well as automating and streamlining processes for end to end
back office operations, underwriting and call centre teams.
graduated from The University of Melbourne, and holds a bachelor degree
in Information Systems and Commerce
Mr. Sunil Mundra
Sunil Mundra is a Principal
Consultant-Advisory at ThoughtWorks. He has extensive international
experience in consulting with organizations to enhance their agility. He
has expertise in helping organizations to become more responsive to
leverage the dynamic business environment, for increasing their
competitive advantage. He has worked with senior executives to shape and
execute the roadmap for change. He has vast experience in conducting
trainings at the leadership level in topics related to Agile
fundamentals, adoption and transformation.
Sunil is the author of the book ‘Enterprise Agility-Being Agile in a
Changing World’. The book was ranked # 1 in Amazon’s Hot New Releases
in 2 categories, viz. IT Project Management and Computer Systems
Analysis and Design.
Sunil has 29 years of industry experience, of which 18 years is
related to information technology. He has been the Functional Architect
and Product Manager for a suite of consumer lending solutions.
Before joining the IT sector, Sunil has held leadership positions in areas of Consumer and Corporate Finance.
Sunil has spoken at 25+ conferences in 9 countries across 5
continents on Agile related topics. He was also a visiting faculty for 2
decades at management education institutes in Pune, India.
Sunil has an MBA degree in Marketing and Finance from Clark University, USA.
Mr. Shyaamkumaar Krishnamoorthy
Shyaamkumaar Krishnamoorthy serves at ThoughtWorks as the Advisory Lead for SEA and brings in prior experience across government and financial service sectors.
He has worked with clients across APAC on diverse engagements, such as organisational transformation, software delivery and consulting: ranging from defining target operating models to improving business productivity using digital technologies.
In his past, he has also led two innovation labs building vertical specific use cases using digital technologies and pitching them to global clients for adoption. Adept at consulting and business analysis, he continues to engage with clients on strategic projects in the region.
Shyaam holds a master’s degree in computing from the National University of Singapore.
Note: Course will be taught by one of the above instructors