Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is the technology that enables computer software to emulate and integrate actions typically performed by humans interacting with digital systems. These include computers. The software that executes these actions is known as a robot. Examples of tasks that RPA robots are able to automate include capturing data, running applications and communicating with other systems. By automating processes that are highly manual, repetitive and rule-based, RPA solutions can yield greater productivity, create efficiency and thereby reduce costs. Common internal processes across sectors such as banking, retail, technology and the government, which can benefit from RPA include HR, IT services, supply chain, finance and accounting, as well as customer management.
The course builds upon foundational training that participants have undergone in robotics process automation, to introduce more complex workflows, scripting and use of UiPath Orchestrator for scheduling tasks. Participants will follow up on their previously acquired basic proficiency in RPA tools to write their own RPA bots. These will allow them to automate more complex work processes in their organisations, once they have completed the course.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what RPA is and its benefits to business processes.
- Design, build and deploy an RPA robot using UiPath, for automating high volume work processes.
- Apply UiPath Orchestrator to schedule the execution of planned automation tasks.
- Review basic concepts of RPA and key features of UiPath Studio
- Using more complex workflows for automating processes in Excel, PDF, email
- UiPath Orchestrator
- Scripting with RPA
UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator
Anyone who has basic knowledge of RPA, and would like to learn more about it
Who Should Attend
Managers, Executives, Engineers
Mode of Training