Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is the technology that enables computer software to emulate and integrate actions typically performed by us (humans) interacting with digital systems (e.g. a computer). The software that executes these actions is termed a “robot”. Examples of tasks that RPA robots are able to automate include capturing data, running applications and communicating with other systems. By automating processes that are highly manual, repetitive and rule-based, RPA solutions can yield greater productivity, create efficiency and reduce costs. Common internal processes across industries (such as banking, retail, tech and the government) that can benefit from RPA include HR, IT services, supply chain, finance and accounting, and customer management.
The course aims to introduce robotics process automation to participants, and impart basic proficiency in RPA tools so that they are able to write their own RPA bots to automate common work processes in their organisations, upon completion of the course.
UiPath is one of the leading tools for implementing RPA. At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand what is RPA and its benefits to business processes
- Design, build and deploy an RPA robot for automation using UiPath
- Apply UiPath to develop RPA solutions for suitable processes in one’s own organisation
- Introduction to RPA and UiPath; the UiPath Studio interface
- Activities, variables and data types
- Recording and control flow
- Data manipulation
Anyone who is interested in using UiPath to automate work processes.
Who Should Attend
Engineers, Managers, Executives
Mode of Training
On-campus or Online (Live)