As leaders in your industry, you have the responsibility to lead and transform your organisation to be agile and proactive in anticipating and adapting to rapidly changing business environments, for example, changing demographics of worker population and digital disruption.
This course will provide you with the concepts, methods, frameworks and industry-specific case studies, to diagnose the state of transformation in your organisation, analyse industry trends, identify potential gaps to effect holistic transformation and develop a ‘transformation roadmap’ unique to your organisation’s vision, purpose and strengths.
At the end of this course, participants will learn:
• Understand self as a leader, and purpose
• Develop holistic view of organisational transformation
• Effect transformation in organisation using structured process and tools
• Purpose – Understanding transformation. Why transform?
• What kind of leader do I need to be to support transformation?
• Dream - Envisioning the ideal
• Discover – Diagnose current state
• Discover – Uncover gaps using S’PECL frame
• Discover – Prioritising solution space
• Ideate – Uncovering solutions
• Ideate – Design Transformation Roadmap
• Relevant case studies
• Experiential learning activities
• Mobile learning with Gnowbe apps
• Facilitated group discussions.
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit Director level and senior management
Mode of Training