The NUS Master of Science (MSc) in Venture Creation is the most immersive graduate degree programme that combines experiential learning with the academic rigour of Asia's top university. Designed to transform mindsets and accelerate translation of ideas into solutions, the programme targets aspiring entrepreneurs wanting to launch new ventures with success by providing mentorship in business development and access to NUS technologies, as well as opportunities to network for market access.
The programme was previously marketed as the Master of Science (MSc) in Entrepreneurship.
Deep dive into entrepreneurship
Our core modules give you all the guidance, skillsets and opportunities you need to transform ideas into viable businesses.
Build a strong technical foundation
Harness the expertise of six academic departments to deepen your technical knowledge and skills through a range of elective modules.
Click here for information on Core Modules and Elective Modules
To graduate from the MSc (Venture Creation) programme, students are required to:
- Complete 28 MCs of Core modules and 12 MCs of Elective modules
- Maintain a minimum Cumulative Average Point (CAP) of 3.0 (maximum out of 5.0).
EMBARK ON YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY
First Intake: January 2021
Application Period: 08 June 2020 to 31 July 2020
(The typical intake is between July and August annually.
The January 2021 intake only applies to the inaugural cohort.)
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably with Honours - from a recognised academic institution
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and innovation, including demonstrated involvement in entrepreneurial activities
- Applicants whose medium of university instruction is not English are required to demonstrate
English proficiency by possessing either:
Do note that the TOEFL score or IELTS result is only valid for two years after the test, and the validity period should not expire before the beginning of the application period for the relevant intake.
- Your resume
- Complete or current transcripts and degree scroll
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (if applicable)
Singaporeans and Singapore PRs may enjoy tuition fee subsidies.
• There is an application fee of $50.
• Apart from tuition fees, there is a Student Services Fee (as published by NUS Registrar’s Office) payable every regular semester.
• Admissions to the programme is granted on a competitive basis as places in the programme are limited. A non-refundable and non-transferable acceptance fee of S$5,000 - which will be credited towards your tuition fees - is payable upon acceptance of offer.
• All fees quoted here are exclusive of prevailing GST, unless otherwise stated. The University reserves all rights to review fees as necessary and adjust accordingly without prior notice.
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.