Application for August 2020 intake’s modular courses will open on 27 April 2020
WHAT IS NUS CET500
We today live in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world that is constantly disrupted by digital transformation and new technologies.
The key to staying ahead in the future economy is to innovate and embrace lifelong learning – to be equipped with the right mix of hard technical skills and generic soft skills.
As a proud champion of lifelong learning, NUS has developed the NUS CET500 programme for the general public, which seeks to provide individuals with the latest knowledge and skills demanded in today’s digital workplace.
NUS CET500’s VALUE PROPOSITION
Leveraging on the multidisciplinary expertise of 17 NUS Faculties and Schools, NUS CET500 offers a comprehensive, curated catalogue of Continuing Education and Training (CET) courses that are all SSG-approved. These courses are guided by the Singapore government’s Industry Transformation Maps, with a focus on emerging skills areas identified under the SkillsFuture Series.
Members of the public can choose from more than 360 short and modular courses across 10 disciplines, which also includes Industry 4.0 type of courses on technical and generic skills:
Technical skills and competencies
- Digital Marketing Workshop (BIZ-DMW)
- Digital Media Marketing (COM-DMM)
- Introduction to Deep Learning (FOS-IDL)
- Introduction to Fintech (FOS-IFT)
- Leading with Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning (BIZ-LBDA)
- Machine Learning (COM-ML)
- NICF - Digital Transformation Planning (SF) (SITP-SF)
- Operations and Technology Management (DAO2703)
Generic skills and competencies
- Innovation and Design Thinking (BIZ-IDT)
- Leading and Motivating Difficult Employees (BIZ-LMDE)
- Social Psychology of New Media (NM2209)