Work-Study Degree (WSDeg) Programme
The Work-Study Degree (WSDeg) programme is a new initiative by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) which recognises workplace learning through structured learning facilitated by mentors and real life projects will value-add to a student’s skillsets and competencies, thus resulting in greater employability.
Benefits of joining WSDeg
- Be employed in a participating Sponsor Company
- Acquire industry work experience and knowledge
- Build and deepen workplace skills and competency
- Be guided by experienced mentors on workplace projects
- Graduate within 4 years with an Honours Degree
Admission Requirements for BTech WSDeg Programme
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs)
- Fully discharged from full-time NS liability (for male applicants)
- Have at least a Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent local / foreign qualifications
- Be employed on a full-time basis with a participating Sponsor Company
Note: Applicants may be required by the Admission Committee to sit for the Entrance Exams/Mathematics Test for further assessment.
How to apply
Step 1: Interested students/alumni of local polytechnic may approach their respective polytechnics on the application procedure. Employees of participating sponsor companies may approach their respective employer to be recommended to join the programme.
Step 2: Candidates to undergo interview sessions with participating sponsor companies for employment opportunities or recommendation for participation.
Step 3: Candidates shortlisted for employment with sponsor companies and employees recommended for participation by sponsor companies may submit an application to NUS during the application period as indicated under ‘Application for Admission’.
More information can be found in the FAQ section. For further enquiries, please contact us as BTech.email@example.com.